Thursday, July 31, 2008

Celebrity "Fantasy" List

So, there was once this episode of Entourage where Vinnie slept with this chick was getting married in a week or less. He did not know this until a wild afternoon of sex. She said it was no big deal because she and her fiance have a celebrity "pass" list where if either one of them ever had the opportunity to have sex with this particular celebrity then they got a free pass.

Scott and I are having this discussion because Smallville is coming on. So, I -- of course -- put Tom Welling on my list because, well, he's Tom Welling and roooowwwwr. Scott decides that he would like the option of deciding who his pass is AFTER the event occurs. Even though this whole thing is ridiculously hypothetical, I still say -- you have to name a name, otherwise it's just cheating.

Feedback?

I agree completely. There must be a well established list. The list can be updated or changed, but it has to be public knowledge who is on the list. And then the person has be on the list. You can't just go around wily-nily. Otherwise, whats the point of the list if you could put anyones name on it after the fact. And if that was the case, who decides who qualifies for the list? Commercial actresses? Theater actresses? Models? Hand Models? I mean, technically, strippers can be considered actresses. There are just to many grey areas.

On reflection, I dont know that I have a list. Colin Farrell is pretty yummy. And of course I will always love Josh. But thats probably about all of it.

No comments: