Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Huh? What?

So, I have been having another one of those hard hearing days. I feel like I'm underwater and things just aren't clear. They do all kinds of things underwater now, basket weaving, photography, polo etc.

I am hoping it's sleep deprivation and stress but it's a scary glimpse into my future.

Will my drunk phone calls become drunk texts? Will this then paralyze my thumbs? Are you having thumb issues?

And closed captioning is annoying. I can't watch and read -- I can't even chew gum and read. Do they make large print closed captioning?

Sometimes I feel like I'm staring down a backwards telescope of my life and all the things I want to do, I should have done them because they're not going to be possible. Get going.

And when I feel this way, I miss my friend who pretends she is going to learn sign language and that being deaf isn't the end of an extrovert's life...I will learn sign language. Im not pretending. I love you. And thats all.

that's all.

No comments: