Thursday, January 1, 2009

I remembered I was supposed to blog about my hangover!

So, how drunk could I have been...? I mean, I'm not even hungover -- what a waste, ha ha.

I don't know. It was a strange night. I mean, strange. Weird mix of people who didn't know each other.

I think part of the reason that I don't blog anymore is because all of the bitchy things that we say to each other is in private when we're just talking. But if we're saying bitchy things on the internet -- well, then we're just bitches.

And if we're not saying bitchy things -- then WHAT are we blogging about?! Julia says the blogs need themes. This is when she was on her "let's get a blog together" roll -- but, maybe she's right? Maybe we need a theme for our blog.

Oh and anyway -- I haven't read The Tipping Point so I couldn't have recommended The Outliers either. I talked about this: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/cool/ <-- which I can't get the hyperlink for, but it was that merchants of cool thing that you said you already saw.

I do have to say though that your interest in sociology has renewed my own interest and I'm actually excited to start my Cultural Anthropology class in the Spring. Even if it is a 100 level class. ;-)

Rebecca and her husband Keith joined in with Tom and John and gave Scott a renewed WOW interest. I should have lots more time to blog now...

love ya!

No comments: