Saturday, January 3, 2009

What, twice in one week?

So, im not so sure whats wrong with being bitchy. I mean. it is who we are. We do not try to hide who we are. Sure, maybe we would like to be nicer people. In quiet moments, maybe we strive to be kinder, but when the fit hits the shan, we are who we is and this pages is about me and you and those who enjoy the show so... feed em grits.
I am so on a bend right now because I am so over people who lecture me about being nice and then are critical or fail at routine politeness. Im like hello, things like saying thank you and not mentioning ever single time you screw something up, goes towards that whole being a nice person thing, not just not saying the first derisive thing that comes to mind. Just because my mind is conditioned to be trite.
Anyway, enough about work.
We switched bedrooms with denise. She was sleeping on the sofa. I dont remember if i told you that or not.
Something about sleeping in the bed where she used to sleep with kenny. Made her depressed. Cant imagine. jj/k
so now we have time master suite complete with king size bed. I am so going to be spoilt.

love you.

No comments: