Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Follow Your Own F'ing Rules

Tiiiiina, you're supposed to be posting in green or something. Black is confusing to me. WHEN DID I NOT POST IN GREEN? Oh you want THIS GREEN instead. I can do that. I just liked the darker one better.

Well, unless the person who originally sets the post posts in regular and the other add-on is your color but then how will the uniformed know?

I don't know. We didn't really work out the rules. Should we do it now in a public format??

First, I like the idea of using italics for whining.

Second, specifically for Sara -- the race card tinted slant of my comment to your comment was really a dig at Tina at your expense. All of her white sheets also have hoods on them, it's weird.

Third, I'm eating popcorn which I now think of you eating as a breakfast choice whenever I eat. I need to end that. What are my options?

Fourth, I may need to periodically reprofess my abundant devotion to Jon Stewart and say that I think he is on my celebrity list above Tom Welling even.

But those weren't rules.

I'm just posting because I don't want to go to my f'ing paper.

No comments: