Thursday, August 28, 2008

So where is this great post about Karen?

Heather says:

Here's part of it. Monday night they came over and we were having some wine. And they got into over something. Something about cooking.

Steve drunkenly said that maybe she should take of dinner for the rest of the week if she felt that way. (Whatever that way was, fuzzy memory -- surprise!) And she got very offended and she said I don't like it when you talk to me like that and that's very upsetting. And he said well, I'm just saying that maybe you should take care of it. And she got very huffy and said (and I wrote this part down so I would be sure to remember it) -- don't threaten me with having to cook! I'll show you, I just won't eat!

And the thing is... I think she would do it.

I'm sure it was funnier at the time but just to hear the words "don't threaten me" associated with cooking dinner. I almost peed my pants. I mean, I don't feel threatened when I have to make dinner -- I know the phone number to Papa John's! :)

No comments: